Nov 15, 2009

All-time fav!

Eventhough I had decided that I am not going to flood this blog with my poems( only ), I simply had to put this one up. It's just so good! ;) Every time I read it, it makes me think..."Damn, am I really a good poet or what!? xD"

Anyway, here goes :

Look up,
Move around,
Slow down..
Take a deep breath.
Smile uncannily,
Laugh heartily.
Make a good show,
Tax it high.
Dance about,
On your own toes, but.
Be there,
And somewhere else, next.
Follow a trajectory,
Totally undefined.
Change the rules,
Rule the change.
Illusionize footsteps;
Exist,
In a universe,parallel.
Go crazy.
Think sane.
Accept the wrong,
Always be right.
Attend the masquerade,
Remember the shoe,
Beat the host,
Be a black body.
Look up,
Turn around,
Fasten up,
The show is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment