Nov 22, 2009

A thumbs up for Proposal D. :)

I don't know how this entry is going to turn out like, but I felt I just had to put this up before I lose this feeling.

There have been many times when I have been carried away by watching dramas or animes, or reading mangas. I guess this is one of those times as well. :) But then, I can't help being overhelmed with such feelings, right?

Everytime, I end up writing something like this, and later, laugh at it thinking, 'How pathetic.' But is it really? I wonder about that. I know it's not;but I'll never admit it to my my sane self.(does something like that even exist?)

When you like someone, you find yourself working harder and harder each day. You do stupid things but they suddenly don't seem that stupid. I've had such experiences myself, and I can finally smile while thinking about them now. ^^

While I was watching Proposal Daisakusen, my thoughts varied from various fields and to various people. The importance of friendship, the joys and the pain of liking someone, the importance of time and doing things when you have the chance, about not having any regrets... I even thought about my dad, my sister, and my friends. And I realized so many amazing things! It was a very enlightening experience. Somehow, I feel like I grew up a bit today.

The first episode wasn't that impressive. However, as the story progressed, it grips your heart. This series made me cry like a girl, laugh like a younster, and smile as an onlooker. It was definitely worth ditching my study plan and watching it. xD

'Chiisana koi no uta' is a song that features in this drama. According to me, it's the most perfect love song that I have ever heard. The words are balanced, deep and yet simple. The drums and guitars give a refreshing feeling to it. It sounds the best when you listen to it on full volume, like I am doing now.

So please watch it if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment